THINK A CENTURY AHEAD
PROGRAM & CONDITIONS
There is a place in Grande Champagne devoted to our finest cognac, the legendary LOUIS XIII. A true family garden of Eden where only the invited are admitted, the Grollet Estate. The experience begins with a discovery of the precious collection and oldest cellars. Then crystal will celebrate the quintessence of LOUIS XIII during a ceremonial tasting where its aromas will weave a harmonious blend of flowers, fruits and spices.
Available all year round, booking required, minimum of 2 people.
Only for you: A car with driver for the trip to Saint Même Les Carrières.
• Discover the ageing cellars of the house of Rémy Martin.
• Visit of the Grollet estate.
• Gastronomic lunch in one of our private lounges.
• Walk through the Grande Champagne vineyards.
• Two tastings* of our LOUIS XIII cognac throughout your experience.
*Tastings reserved for participants aged 18 and over. For those who do not wish to consume alcohol, an alternative will be offered.
PRICE: 1500 € / PERSON
DURATION: THE DAY
MEETING POINT: 20 rue de la Société Vinicole – 16100 Cognac
Monday – Friday
9:00 – 17:00