Visits – Rémy Martin
We operate our visits and boutique Monday to Saturday.
We may be able to offer visits on Sundays for groups of 10 people or more. Please contact our team for availability.
• By public transport: Bus TRANSCOM – Line A (stop rue Elisée Mousnier) – Line C (stop rue Firino-Martell), stops located at 2 minutes on foot
• By foot : 7 minutes – 550 meters from the Cognac train station
• By bike: “BULLE VERTE” bike park in front of our boutique
• By carpooling: Carpooling area in Crouin located at 2km
• By public transport: Bus TRANSCOM – Line E (stop Avenue de Gimeux), stop located at 2 minutes on foot
• By bike: bike park in front of the site, located 1.5km from the Flow Vélo
• By carpooling: Carpooling area in Crouin located at 4km
Our visits and boutique are open on all bank holidays, except 1st May (labour day) and during the Christmas holidays.
The tour is mainly indoors, in our cellars, but the walk between our cellars is outdoors.
Children of all ages are welcome to participate in all of our tours although tastings are only available for those 18 and older.
Our visits are classified as industrial visits. However, persons with reduced mobility are welcome to follow the tour – please note that there are cobblestones and steps. Please contact us for more details.
As our tours are not suitable for pets and for everybody’s comfort, dogs are not allowed during our tours.
It is possible to come with a stroller which can be left at the reception. As there are steps and cobblestones, we recommend bringing a carrier with you if possible.
Cognac: 20 Rue de la Société Vinicole, 16100 Cognac
Merpins: Avenue de Gimeux, 16100 Merpins
When booking, we will send you an e-mail with all the details: direction, plans, hours, parking, payment.
There are dedicated parking spaces for visitors near both our sites.
You can book for another tour if there is availability. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your booking, if you are late you may be able to book another tour (minimum 1 hour waiting) but we cannot guarantee availability.
If you don’t drink alcohol, the tour isn’t free. We’ll offer you a non-alcoholic drink and you’ll be able to enjoy the tour and an olfactory experience.
It’s possible to pay in cash, by credit card, American Express, CUP, French check, and French Holiday vouchers (only for tours, not in the boutique). You can also pay online in advance.
After each tour, you can discover our boutique with the collection of Rémy Martin’s cognacs.
The boutique is open all year round in Cognac. Our opening hours are Monday–Friday 9:00–17:00.
Monday – Friday
9:00 – 17:00