Clickfor additional shopping options.
Electric bike ride in Grande Champagne
On its estate in Juillac-le-Coq, Rémy Martin hosts the “Bulle Verte Slow Exploration”, an eco-service station dedicated to sustainable methods of transport. It is the starting point for an electric bike ride in Grande Champagne.The landscapes offer perspectives on the vine valleys and the historical heritage (windmill, dolmen, Roman church, villages).
Tastings of our cognac Tercet and of local products punctuate the tour. This slow exploration, along public lanes and small country roads, helps raise awareness about protecting biodiversity on Rémy Martin’s estate. The ride ends with a tour of the distillery in Juillac-le-Coq.
The itinerary varies depending on the season and the weather on the day.
& PRACTICAL INFORMATION
• Meeting at the Rémy Martin estate in Juillac-le-Coq at the Bulle Verte station.
• Bike rides in Grande Champagne, gourmet stop-offs. A dedicated guide.
Equipment provided: electric bike for adults, helmet, mobile phone holder, paniers, bike lock.
• Tour of Rémy Martin’s vinification facility and distillery.
• Tasting* of Tercet cognac.
• Discovery of our collection.
*Tastings reserved for participants aged 18 and over.
DURATION & PRICE
2 hours 30 journey between bikes and gourmet stop-offs: 90 € per person from two people.
- Available year-round by appointment.
- The tour is adapted to the seasons.
Monday – Friday
9:00 am to 5:00 pm