Discover the new Rémy Martin Cannes Film Festival limited edition
Rémy Martin, Official Supplier of the Cannes Film Festival, will be marking the event this year with its new 2012 Collector Limited Edition bottles.
Once again, Rémy Martin, which has been an official supplier of the Cannes Film Festival for many years and is well-known to festival goers, has decided this year to pay homage to the 7th Art and to one of its most famous festivals. To mark the occasion, Rémy Martin will be launching a new limited edition of its iconic VSOP. For the past three years, Rémy Martin has been celebrating the film industry with prestigious designs, each inspired by the Croisette, the film stars and the industry’s eternal glamour.
After a flamboyant initial version « Red Carpet » in 2010, followed by a bottle wrapped in brilliant black and gold in 2011, Rémy Martin will be dressing its new bottle for the year 2012 in gold and light.
The 65th Cannes Film Festival will therefore be an opportunity for Rémy Martin to offer three exclusive new Collector formats.
Limited numbers of Jeroboam (3L) and Magnum (1,5L) formats, all individually numbered, will be available at the most prestigious points of sale and directly from Rémy Martin (in Cognac).
The Classic format (1L) will be offered exclusively in the biggest international airports:
- Hong Kong Airport (China)
- Paris CDG Airport (France)
- Nice Côte d'Azur Airport (France)
- New Delhi Indira Gandhi Airport (India)
- Narita Tokyo Airport (Japan)
- Incheon Airport (Korea)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri Airport (Lebanon)
- Oslo Gardermoen Airport (Norway)
- Moscow Domodedovo Airport (Russia)
- Moscow Sheremetjevo Airport (Russia)
- Singapore Changi Airport (Singapore)
- Taipei Airport (Taiwan)
- San Francisco International Airport SFO (United States)
- Los Angeles International Airport Lax (United States)
- Dubai International Airport (UAE)
Find all of Rémy Martin cognacs at the Croisette’s most exclusive places and plug into the vibe of Cannes… Enjoy them straight, on the rocks or in cocktails.
Available from April 1st 2012.